Cost of Services
Protected Travel Services (PTS) is one of the fastest growing and most cost effective ways to start a new travel business in today’s market.
We specialise in:
1) Allowing you to start trading as an independent Tour Operator or Travel Agent without the need for costly bonding insurance or reserves.
2) Providing the consumer with a high level of financial protection.
Starting or expanding a company in the Travel Industry is not only expensive but also time consuming, so here at PTS we have designed a model that will help.
What does it cost?
Monthly costs can be as low as £50.00 per month with a one off non-refundable set up fee and an annual services fee. Call us on 0207 190 9988 and we would be happy to discuss your requirements and give you a full quotation within 24 hours.
What is covered in the PTS fees?
- One-Off Application Fee
- Your First Annual Service Fee
- Merchant Account Application
- Bond-Free Merchant Facilities
- One-Off Trustee Set Up Cost
- Monthly License Fee
- Hosting and Software Costs
- Faster Profit Payments (within 7 days of your customers returning from their booking)
Are there any other costs involved?
As part of the Consumer Protection provided by PTS, we pay your suppliers using our unique Supplier Payment Service. This aids the day to day running of your business as well as reducing your in-house administration costs. We make a modest charge per booking to cover our time costs
A full quotation of costs can be provided within 24 hours. Please call us on on 0207 190 9988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.